What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the users' experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We market to
We do not collect information from children under 13
children under 13.
In order to remove your child's information please contact the following personnel:
We adhere to the following COPPA tenants:
• Parents can review, delete, manage or refuse with whom their child's information is shared through contacting us directly.
or contacting us directly.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
mathura, Uttar Pradesh 281121
" or “Policy
This Policy outlines vrindavanbazaar (hereafter “we
", or “our
") practices in relation to the storage, use, processing, and disclosure of personal data that you have chosen to share with us when you avail the products and services offered on or through the Platform (hereafter “Services
"). This Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from or about you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Capitalised words in the Policy shall have the same meaning ascribed to them in the Terms and Conditions (“Terms
"). Please read this Policy in consonance with the Terms. By using our Services, you consent to the collection, storage, use, and disclosure of your personal data, in accordance with, and are agreeing to be bound by this Policy. This Policy, together with any terms of the arrangement we have with you, applies to your use of the Services.
- THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- We collect different types of personal data about you. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Identity and Profile Data, such as your first and last name, username or similar identifiers, title, passwords, purchases, sales or orders of or through our Services, feedback, survey responses;
- Contact Data, including email addresses, phone numbers, delivery addresses, billing addresses, business addresses;
- Transaction Data, including details of the Services you have availed and a limited portion of the details related to the payments made in relation to the Transactions which are shared with us by our partner payment aggregator, UPI details and VPA details;
- Technical Data, which includes your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, details of operating system, access time, page views, device ID, device type, frequency of visiting our website and use of the Platform, website and mobile application activity, clicks, date and time stamps, location data, and other technology on the devices that you use to access the Platform.
- Usage Data which includes information about how you use the Services, your activity on the Platform, booking history, user taps and clicks, user interests, time spent on the Platform and page views.
- Marketing and Communications Data, including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- We also collect, use, and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated data could be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data under law as it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. However, if we combine or connect aggregated data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this Policy.
- What happens if I refuse to provide my personal data? Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract (such as the Terms), and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to provide you with the Services). In this case, we may have to cancel or limit your access to the Services.
- HOW DO WE COLLECT DATA ABOUT YOU?
- We use different methods to collect and process data about you.
- Direct Interactions. You provide us your personal data when you interact with us. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- create an account or profile with us;
- use our Services or carry out other activities in connection with the Services;
- enter a promotion, user poll, or online surveys;
- request marketing communications to be sent to you; or
- report a problem with the Platform and/or our Services, give us feedback or contact us.
- Automated technologies or interactions. Each time you visit the Platform or use the Services, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, server logs, and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites or apps that employ our cookies.
- Information we receive from other sources including third parties. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties such as:
- Identity and Profile Data and Contact Data from publicly available sources.
- Personal data about you from entities that we have partnered with, in order to provide you Services.
- HOW DO WE USE AND DISCLOSE DATA WE COLLECT?
- We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data where we need to provide you with the Services, or where we need to comply with a legal obligation. We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to verify your identity to register you as a user, and create your user account with us on the Platform;
- to provide the Services to you;
- to monitor trends and personalise your experience;
- to improve the functionality of our Services based on the information and feedback we receive from you and to improve our business and delivery models;
- to improve customer service to effectively respond to your Service requests and support needs;
- to track Transactions;
- to send periodic notifications to manage our relationship with you including to notify you of changes to the Services, send you information and updates pertaining to the Services you have availed, and to receive occasional company news and updates related to us or the Services;
- to market and advertise the Services to you;
- to comply with legal obligations;
- to administer and protect our business and the Services , including for troubleshooting, data analysis, system testing, and performing internal operations;
- to perform our obligations that arise out of the arrangement we are about to enter or have entered with you;
- to enforce our Terms; and
- to respond to court orders, establish or exercise our legal rights, or defend ourselves against legal claims.
- You agree and acknowledge that by using our Services and creating an account with us on the Platform, you authorise us, to contact you via email, phone, or otherwise. This is to provide the Services to you and ensure that you are aware of all the features of the Services and for related purposes.
- You agree and acknowledge that any and all information pertaining to you, whether or not you directly provide it to us (via the Services or otherwise), including but not limited to personal correspondence such as emails, instructions from you, etc., may be collected, compiled, and shared by us in order to render the Services to you. This may include but not be limited to partner payment aggregator, other service providers that we have partnered with for providing Services, storage providers, data analytics providers, consultants, lawyers, and auditors.
- You agree and acknowledge that we may share data without your consent, when it is required by law or by any court or government agency or authority to disclose such information. Such disclosures are made in good faith and belief that it is reasonably necessary to do so for enforcing this Policy or the Terms, or in order to comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
- We comply with Applicable Laws in relation to storage and transfer of data. Strictly subject to the RBI's guidelines and regulations, we may, where the law permits, transfer and store the information and personal data you provide to us in countries other than India. This may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country other than India, or any of our service providers is located in a country other than India.
- If you use the Services while you are outside India, your information may be transferred, subject to Applicable Laws, to a country other than India in order to provide you with the Services.
- By submitting your information and personal data to us, you agree to the transfer, storage, and processing of such information and personal data outside India in the manner described above.
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES
- Our Services may, from time to time, contain services provided by or links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates (“Third Party Services”). Please note that the Third Party Services that may be accessible through our Services have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the policies or for any personal data that may be collected through the Third Party Services. Please check their policies before you submit any personal data to such websites or use their services.
- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your mobile phone or computer's hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the site or service providers' systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- DATA SECURITY
- We implement appropriate security measures and privacy-protective features on our Platform including encryption, password protection, call masking, and physical security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised access and disclosure, and follow standards prescribed by applicable law.
- Where you have chosen a password that enables you to access certain parts of the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password secret and confidential. We will not be responsible for any unauthorised use of your information, or for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords, or for any activity on your user account due to such unauthorised disclosure of your password. In the event your password has been compromised in any manner whatsoever, you should promptly notify us to enable us to initiate a change of password.
- DATA RETENTION
- You are aware that your personal data will continue to be stored and retained by us for a reasonable period or for such period of time as permitted under Applicable Laws, after we accomplish the purpose for which it was collected.
- USER GENERATED CONTENT
- We invite you to post content on our Platform, including your comments, feedback, pictures, or any other information that you would like to be made available on our Platform. Please note that such content will be available to all visitors to our Platform and may become public. We cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that is contrary to this Policy, applicable laws, or your personal privacy, and we disclaim all liability (express or implied) in this regard. Further, you agree to comply with all applicable laws in relation to the content uploaded or otherwise shared by you on our Platform. You understand and acknowledge that you will be solely responsible for any information published by you on our Platform that violates applicable laws.
- BUSINESS TRANSITIONS
- You are aware that in the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another organisation, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal data might be among the assets transferred.
- We keep our Policy under regular review and may amend this Policy from time to time, at our sole discretion.
- The terms of this Policy may change and if it does, these changes will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by email. Please ensure that you review this Policy regularly.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
- You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiry relating to this Policy or an enquiry relating to your personal information (including reviewing or updating). You can also do so by writing to our grievance officer at the address provided below: